Hygienic & Hardwearing
Hundreds of Available Colours
Stylish & Luxurious
We can supply the splashbacks and glass upstands for a number of sectors
- Schools & Nurseries – for children’s kitchens
- Commercial – canteen, coffee rooms and breakout areas
- University Halls of residence
- Hospitals – maternity units, staff kitchens and break out areas.
What are the benefits of installing a glass splashback?
- The splashback can be matched to suit your décor – working with any RAL, Dulux or Farrow & Ball colour chart. See the options available in the drop down section under splashbacks.
- They are Hygienic & easy to clean
- The splashbacks can be cut out for switches and sockets
- They are ideal for kitchens, walls, sinks & hobs
- They are heat resistant to 220 degrees C
- The glass splashbacks are completely water resistant
- Bespoke shapes & styles can be cut to give you a unique kitchen or bathroom
- The glass splashbacks can be etched with digital prints or images
- The glass can come in a range of glass thickness
Coloured and printed glass Splashbacks are ideal for kitchens, Glass Splashbacks can be made to any size, we offer a full measuring and fitting service. They’re available in almost and shape, size and colour, we only use toughened, heat resistant safety glass. The glass can be drilled or cut during the manufacturing process to accommodate plug sockets and switches. The choice of colours today is endless so you can choose from a colour matching feature walls, breakfast bars, tops and coasters.
Glass Splashbacks are hygienic, heat resistant and hardwearing.
Glass splashbacks have fantastic advantages that make them the perfect choice for your kitchen or bathroom. Requiring no grouting, they are extremely hygienic and easier to clean than tiles – a simple wipe is all that is needed to keep your splashback looking good as new! Also for your guaranteed peace of mind, all kitchen splashbacks are colour-fast and tough enough to withstand even the hottest kitchen or bathroom.
A Glass splashback for every space
Most people associate splashbacks with kitchens, but they can also be used as a striking focal point in other areas of your home like bathrooms, bars, dressing rooms and offices.
They can also be used in retail environments, reception areas, restaurants and more! With hundreds of colours to choose from and metallic or sparkle effects available, splashbacks are a cost-effective way to add style and luxury to almost any domestic or commercial space.
We have many years of designing, manufacturing and installing splashbacks across Luton, Watford, Milton Keynes, North London and Surrounding areas. We have many examples of different shapes, cutouts and dimensions that we can accommodate. Contact us direct to see how we can help bring your project into reality.